(Redirected from Announcements)
Systems Programming and Machine Organization
This is the 2011 version of the course. Main site
For the latest announcements, check the Main Page.
- Tue Nov 1 Assignment 5 (Banklab) has been released! Please fill out the partner form by Sunday November 6th at 11:59 pm.
- Mon Oct 24 The practice midterm is posted on the CS61 isites. College students can access it via my.harvard.edu. Extension School students access it through the Extension School Online Services.
- Mon Oct 24 Mid term review session 5:30pm to 7pm, in Room 330, 60 Oxford St. Update: Video available here. Sign in as guest.
- Mon Oct 24 Tonight's office hours from 8:30pm to 11pm in Cabot will be pushed back 45 minutes for this week. Sorry for the late notice!
- Fri Oct. 20 There will be office hours held this Saturday from 3-6 in the science center. These will be held in place of Randy's Tuesday night office hours.
- Tue Oct. 18 Massive Multi-TFed Malloc Office Hours (MMTMOH) Wednesday 10/19 from 6-11 pm in the Science Center Terminal Room
- Wed Oct. 12 Elaine's section today will now be held at 2:30-4:00PM, 60 Oxford St., Room 330
- Tue Oct. 11: Mid-course evaluation form is here. Submission is anonymous. Please take a few minutes to fill it in: we would like your feedback on how the course is going, and on opportunities to improve it.
- Thur Oct. 6: Monday sections for next week have been rescheduled, and the times and locations are posted on the 2011/Sections page. Remember: you are welcome to attend any section.
- Tue Oct. 4: Assignment 4 has been released. Check out the 2011/Assignments page for more details. Don't forget to start early!
- Mon Oct. 3: Maddie's office hours are moving from Monday at 11am to Wednesday at 11:30am in Lowell Dining Hall.
- Sun Oct. 2: Please fill out this poll to help us determine when best to do office hours (http://tinyurl.com/689seas).
- Wed Sept. 28: There will be no sections on Columbus Day (Monday Oct 10), since it is a University Holiday. Monday sections will be rescheduled for later that week, and details will be posted on this website. Remember: you are welcome to attend any section.
- Wed Sept. 28: Prof. Chong's office hours for today moved to 4pm-5pm. Apologies for the short notice.
- Thu Sept. 22 11:59pm: Assignment 3 has been released. Check out the assignments page for the specification.
- Thu Sept. 22 8pm: Infrastructure issues resolved.
- Thu Sept. 22 6pm: We are having some issues with the cloud infrastructure: you may not be able to create new VMs. You should be able to connect to existing VMs. We are looking into it, and will post updates here.
- Tue Sept. 20: Additional notes on status flags are available on the 2011/Sections page.
- Sun Sept. 18: Looking to form a study group, or to find a partner for the programming assignments? Enter your details using this form or look for partners/study groups on the results page.
- Sat Sept. 17: CS61 is now using Piazza for course questions! See the 2011/Course Staff page for more info and sign up at piazza.com/harvard/fall2011/cs61.
- Tue Sept. 13, 1:30pm: The issues with the cloud infrastructure have been resolved. Please let us know if you have any further difficulties.
- Mon Sept. 12, 9pm: We are experiencing some problems with the cloud infrastructure. You may have some difficulties creating and connecting to your VMs. We are looking into it.
- Sun Sept. 11: Section starts Monday 9/12. See the 2011/Sections page for more info (and section notes). If you did not receive a section assignment, please contact the course staff.
- Thurs Sept. 8: Assignment 2 has been released. See the 2011/Assignments page for more info.
- Thurs Sept. 8: Section times announced! See the 2011/Sections page for more info. College students: Go to https://www.section.fas.harvard.edu/ to indicate section preferences by 5pm Friday. Extension School students: Rob will be in touch re section time.
- Tues Sept. 6: Assignment 1 has been released. See the 2011/Assignments page for more info. Please fill out the survey by 5pm Thursday Sept 8.
- Information about the Highscore binary mentioned in Lecture 1 is available here.